Re: [ResinFreightCarBuilders] RPM Chicagoland Photos

Bill Welch

To all those complaining about what was left out here is part of Mike Skibbe's message in September: "A question to the group: If you were pulling together a museum display of kits and models that told the story of the RPM movement, what would you include? A major theme of this year's 25th anniversary event is looking back at the history of the prototype modeling movement and celebrating how far modeling has come through the fellowship of RPM events. We'd like to see those improvements in the display room this year, and to that end, we're inviting everyone in attendance to bring models that may be languishing in storage."

We were all ask and had the opportunity to comment, suggest, etc.

Bill Welch