Gesendet: Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2018 um 15:21 Uhr
Von: "Tony Thompson" <tony@...>
An: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [RealSTMFC] [Proto-Layouts] Chicagoland Reports?
Very good meeting again under Mike Skibbe's able direction. I was delighted that Tricia Lofton attended and was very cheerful and friendly to everyone. She was recognized at the FOTFC dinner and seemed pleased.
Tony Thompson

On Oct 21, 2018, at 7:27 AM, Eric Hansmann <eric@...> wrote:

I had a great time. I caught several solid presentations, missed a couple, too. There was a wide assortment of excellent modeling on display.

It was great to spend time with friends and several Pre-Depression Era modelers.

I took a fair number of photos but I need to hit the road for home. I hope to upload them to my pBase account as the week rolls along.

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

On Oct 21, 2018, at 3:05 AM, golden1014 via Groups.Io <golden1014@...> wrote:

Hi Gents,

Any reports from Chicagoland yet?  I sure would like to be there...

John Golden
Albersbach, Germany