Re: Resin casting - the view from here

Brian Termunde

Mr. Madden,
While I have only a passing interest in resin kits (although I love to see the exquisite results from others), I found your post very interesting and informative! Thank you VERY much for taking the time to share it with us. I have saved a copy of this for future reference.

Also, may I please extend my sincere condolences on your loss. I lost a very good friend this morning, and while I know losing your wife is a lot harder, losing Todd reminds me, once again, that no loss is easy, and no one can fill the gap left behind. Again, I am SO sorry for you.

Best Wishes.

Respectfully,

Brian R. Termunde
Midvale, Utah