Re: Resin casting - the view from here

bigfourroad

Tom
Everyone innovates in their own way and I regard you as an innovator -- last night I affixed an S scale version of your dirt collector valve to the K style brake system on 3rd Fowler boxcar in a mini-run of four. On the C&NW Fowlers these distinctive valves hung down quite noticeably from below the K brake cylinder.  There would be a void there but for your innovation in producing an HO version of that valve in 3D print form and providing the STL to me for up-scaling to S.  I must confess I don't know how you can see and work with them in HO but that's another matter.
Please accept my condolences on the loss of Mrs. Madden and my wishes that you may have many additional years of innovation ahead of you.
Chris Rooney