Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2018 11:12 AM
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Early RPM Efforts

Mark – For about 15 years we willing replaced those castings  for urethane at no charge for anyone who requested it.  To get the old kits off hobby shop shelves, we notified every shop on out lists that we would replace entire kits if they returned the originals.  Surprisingly, few did.

But I received my greatest compliment over that kit.  One modeler complained to another that my ad should have showed the model, not the prototype.  It was the model.

  • Al Westerfield

Sent from Mail for Windows 10