Re: CGW Chicagoland RPM Mini-Kit Clinic Link by George Toman

skibbs4

You could try the link at RPMconference.com as well.  We've posted a digital copy of the Attendee Program, and some additional handouts/presentations - George's and Chris Vanko's included- for which we have permission to share.

Hope that helps,
Mike Skibbe

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 2:15 PM Douglas Harding <doug.harding@...> wrote:
I opened it without problems on my computer. Great information. Saw Ken's post from his phone, so tried with my phone, an Android. I can't open, says pdf file is of invalid format.

Doug Harding
Sent from my phone
On Oct 25, 2018 12:24 PM, "gtws00 via Groups.Io" <gtws00=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Ken,
The file is a standard pdf. I can email it to you. You can contact me at gtws00 at yahoo dot com
George