From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Fran Giacoma
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2018 1:33 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] AAR Loading Rule for Flatcars info

Farming and road construction equipment are a necessity in the area I model on my HO layout depicting the B&O Shenandoah SD set in late September 1956. I have numerous industries that have sidetracks that can accept flatcars for unloading the equipment such as farm vehicles, graders, bulldozers, etc.

Besides Ebay, online book sellers, and various railroadiana shows, any other places I should be looking for the AAR Loading Rules for Flatcars appropriate to my era?

Thanks.

Fran Giacoma