Re: Poultry Cars

Kristin Dummler

Jake,

You can actually get to the complete presentation and handout here:

http://trainmodeler.com/clinic-handouts/

Your measurement memory is pretty good. The screen is actually 1/8" wire in a 1.5" x 1.5" diamond pattern. I was lucky enough to get a volunteer at the museum to get in and get actual measurements off the car.

Kristin D.

On 10/26/2018 6:26 PM, Jake Schaible wrote:

Nelson,

Where did you she her presentation?  I'm one of those whom work kept me from attending.

The screen I measured on the existent poultry car in StL, IIRC, is a rather simple welded wire diamond mesh pattern of ~ 1.1" x 1.1" square.

Cheers,

Jake