Re: Weighing Freight Car Models with Liquid Gravity

Tim O'Connor

It isn't but I think tungsten shot is available for those really hard to weight
problems (like Detail Associates gondolas) - that's what you want to use.

In general Deluxe Materials has some really interesting and useful products. They
had a big display this past January at the Springfield show in Massachusetts.

For glue I wouldn't use CA for the shot - I'd use Elmer's "China and Glass Cement" which
is thin as water and dries rock hard in just a few minutes.

Tim O'

I wonder if that's tungsten shot. I've been trying to find a source for the smallest size shot in bulk, rather than buying shotgun shells and emptying them. This definitely looks like the stuff.

You can get it at Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/DELUXE-MATERIALS-Liquid-Gravity-Weight/dp/B0047YORDQ

Randy

Sterling, Massachusetts