Floquil Glaze

Denny Anspach <danspachmd@...>

I have a stash of this material, which at one time was identified as Floquil paint without any pigment, i.e. only the carrier and solvent. Does anyone know whether or not this is true?

If so, I am wondering whether or notGlaze could be used to reconstitute Floquil paints that seemed to be too reduced by evaporation (how does that happen when the lid is on right….?). I have been successful in some instances by just adding solvent (lacquer thinner or Diosol), but too often this ends up with a degraded grainy paint. I am very much aware that older Floquil paints craze styrene. Of course, I could simply try and see what happens.

I find that the older more colorful Floquil paints still have their good uses.

Denny

Denny S. Anspach, MD
Sacramento, CA 95864