Gesendet: Freitag, 02. November 2018 um 04:46 Uhr
Von: "James SANDIFER" <steve.sandifer@...>
An: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [RealSTMFC] Rapido NP boxcar, K brake question

I also replaced the coupler. The Kadee copy used the old style Kadee spring and mine would not center dependably. I put whisker couplers in and that problem was solved. I also painted the wheels first thing – why don’t Mfg. blacken wheelsets? I had none of the problems you describe with trucks or truck screws.

J. Stephen Sandifer