Re: boxcars loaded with cigars

Garth Groff <sarahsan@...>

Friends,

Gene Autry was once a railroad telegrapher. He maintained a lifelong interest in railroads, and was responsible for the preservation to at least two steam locomotives. He also had a miniature railroad on his ranch upon which he personally ran an 18" gauge pacific done in SP Daylight colors.

Sorry, no freight car content here.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

On 11/10/18 11:27 AM, Jon Miller wrote:

On 11/10/2018 8:16 AM, Claus Schlund &#92;(HGM&#92;) wrote:
Hi List Members,

I thought some might be interested in these views showing boxcars loaded with cigars - they would be better images but for the stupid banners that occlude the reporting marks!

    I find this interesting and it gives away my age.

"1988 by actor and businessman Gene Autry as "Gene Autry Western Heritage Museum"

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941