Re: AM I LOSING IT?

Pete Ismail

Sounds like it could be the March 1983 RMC?

Pete Ismail

On Monday, November 12, 2018, WILLIAM PARDIE <PARDIEW001@...> wrote:

I have a very vivid recollection of plans (and an article) of a PFE R-40-4 refer that appeared in a RMC issue in the 80’s or 90’s.
The cover of this issue as I recall had a collage of items (including a John Allen character) in some sort af aniversity issue.
I have combed the site that indexes the RMC issues and this cover does not appear.  This was not one fo the issues that had
Tony Thompson’s excellent series on PFE.

Does anyone else recall this or is it a Pigment of m imagination?

Thanks:

Bill Pardie