Re: Great Northern 1937 Boxcar - Trucks?

Benjamin Hom

Paul Bizier asked:
"Am working on my backlog of kits - just finishing a Seaboard V-10 vent box, which assuming I can get it painted, will be coming to Cocoa.  Next up is an old Sunshine kit for the GN's 1937 tongue and groove wood boxcars... Simple question - can someone point me to the right HO scale trucks for this car?"

Ted Culotta used Accurail "Bettendorf:" trucks on the models featured in his Essential Freight Cars installment on the GN cars in the May 2003 issue of Railroad Model Craftsman.

Ben Hom