Re: Naval Ammunition Boxes

Garth Groff <sarahsan@...>

Seth,

Yes, these are definitely the PS1s that were later marked DODX. When this happened, I don't know. My 1958 ORER still has these cars listed under USNX. A very interesting photo. Thank you.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

On 11/27/18 4:45 AM, Seth Lakin via Groups.Io wrote:
Not a builders photo, but a photo at the builder.

https://flic.kr/p/jJBqLk

A number of cars line up on the delivery track at Pullman’s Michigan City Indiana plant taken from a train on Monon’s Michigan City Branch. Note the photo is reversed. From the John W Barriger III National Railroad Library.

Seth Lakin
Michigan City IN