Re: Dental tool or “picks”

Robert J Miller CFA

Thanks, Bill! I got one of those plus a couple other dental tools from a fellow member of a model railroad club 2 decades ago, but I never knew it had a name.

From: main@realstmfc.groups.io on behalf of Bill Welch <fgexbill@...>
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 7:02 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Dental tool or “picks”

Probably 20 years ago now I ask my Dentist if I could look at his broken instruments thinking I might find something useful and picked out something called a"Hollenback" that I used for maybe 15 years for helping to place decals after I blunted the tip with a file. I dropped it and broke the tip about five years ago so I ask me current Dentist if she had any spare Hollenbacks and she came back with several and I selected three. Attached are photos of my favorite that I also blunted. They come with a variety of angles for the tip and I like the angle of this one the best.

Bill Welch