Re: Railroad Model Craftsman

Larry Smith

There is now a header on White River's site saying there was a mixup at the distributer's and the wrong magazines were sent out to subscribers. They are now in the process of sending the correct copies out.

Larry Smith

From: Schleigh Mike via Groups.Io <mike_schleigh@...>
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2018 5:43 PM
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Railroad Model Craftsman

My copy of RMC came by mail today----Mike Schleigh in Grove City, Penna.

On Friday, November 30, 2018, 6:32:40 PM EST, StephenK <thekays100@...> wrote:

Slightly off-topic here, but has anyone rec'd the lated copy of RMC?   I haven't, but today I got a copy of Railfan and Railroad--and I don't subscribe to it.   There is nothing on White River Productions website saying that RMC has been discontinued (in fact, it shows the latest copy) but, I am wondering....

Steve Kay