"unavailable" things

thompson@...

Rich Meyer offered:
Ron, you make it sound like all our tank car sets are out of production.
See my notes above. Which one did someone's dealer say was not available???
Too many dealers, and modelers are making "blanket statements" about Champ
Decals, without knowing any of the facts.
Sounds like the book business. It's a rare week I don't get a call from
someone who has been told one of our titles is "out of print" or
"unavailable" or even that Signature Press is "out of business." Of course,
I fill their order. There seem to be plenty of employees in hobby stores
(and bookstores) who find it simpler to lie than take an order.