Re: PFE reefers

Robert Heninger

Interesting, I just checked my email and I received a digest that contains the original message from Paul, with subsequent reply from Tony and Tim,  but I can't see it on the Groups.io site as I type this reply. Tony, of course, had already correctly answered the question before I waded into the fray with my half-cocked answer. In my defense, I purchased the PFE book in early January 2000, and promptly read it cover to cover, but not since. I was in the ballpark, but unfortunately got thrown out at first. My memory isn't what it used to be, I guess.

Regards,
Bob Heninger
Minot, ND