Subject: [RealSTMFC] Photo: Transformer Load
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Date: Saturday, December 8, 2018, 3:00 PM

Tarped transformer on a flat car (Southern Pacific?):
https://picryl.com/media/interphase-transformer-from-westinghouse-loaded-on-train-flat-car-photograph-415445
Click on the photo to enlarge it and then scroll to enlarge it further.
Caption: "Interphase transformer from Westinghouse, loaded on train flat car. Photograph taken January 24,
1950."
Good detail of how the rods securing the load are routed through the stake pockets and held in place. These stake pockets
appear to be different from the others.
Bob Chaparro
Hemet, CA
--