Re: AMB wheel masks

Tim O'Connor

The modeler's friend - a thousand uses - very cheap, reusable, and long lasting

On 12/10/2018 6:34 PM, Matt Goodman via Groups.Io wrote:
I have a wheel mask, but rarely use it since it doesn’t prevent the axle end from being painted.

How do folks on this list deal with that? I’m currently dull-coting while still in the truck (while the wheelset is spinning), then subsequently removing the wheel and brush-painting everything to avoid painting the needle journal (usually successfully).

I’d prefer to airbrush them if I can solve that issue.

Matt Goodman
Columbus, Ohio
--
*Tim O'Connor*