Re: USRA Hoppers

Tim O'Connor

Robert

It figures!! That's one of the 3 or 4 Mainline Modelers I do not have! :-D

Tim

On 12/14/2018 4:18 AM, robertb@smartchat.net.au wrote:
Tim,

There are two photos of the as built C&O hoppers on page 75 of the July 1983 issue of Mainline Modeller.

Robert Bogie

On 14/12/2018 4:07 pm, Tim O'Connor wrote:

Lloyd, I have THREE books on C&O freight cars and have never seen a photograph of one of those USRA 70 ton cars in any era! I have one of those kits too - too terrified to try building it. :-)

Tim O'Connor

On 12/11/2018 2:34 PM, lloydkeyser@gmail.com wrote:
I have finished building three of Westerfields USRA three bay hoppers #2001. I have had these kits for 30 years and finally got them built. They were the old brittle resin kits and were the hardest kits I have put together. They are ready for decaling. All I have to go by is the picture in the instructions. Does any one have a photo of one I could refere to for 1954?

--
*Tim O'Connor*
*Sterling, Massachusetts*