Re: Modeling a B&O M-26D boxcar

Bruce Smith

Michael,

Channeling my inner Ben Hom, I have to say *X29… no dashes in PRR car classes ;)

That said, I remind you and everyone thinking about the X29, that we did these a number of years ago in the PRR Project Group (PRRPro) and I’d like to encourage you to both check out the information there and to share your build there.  The PRRPro group has also moved to groups.io and so you can find us at https://groups.io/g/PRRPro

Regards

Bruce

Bruce F. Smith

Auburn, AL

On Dec 14, 2018, at 11:50 AM, Michael Gross <actormichaelgross@...> wrote:

I've got an under RC X-29 waiting in line, and you provide a great deal of inspiration.    Great work!

Michael Gross
Pasadena, CA