Brake question for IC wood caboose

Alexander Schneider Jr

I am finishing up an American Model Builders model of an IC side door caboose. My basic question is whether it should have one brake wheel, or two, one on each end platform. I haven’t found a photo sufficiently “straight on” to be sure. My guess is, both ends, based on brake wheels visible on the cupola end of caboose 9255 and the non-cupola end of 9094, both on the http://donsdepot.donrossgroup.net/dr403.htm site.

However, I am also curious how a second brake wheel is connected. A single brake wheel is straightforward:  turning the brake wheel pulls a chain, which pulls a rod attached to a lever in the same direction as the brake cylinder pushes. A reference to a Car Builder Cyclopedia or other published underbody diagram would be very helpful.

Thanks.

Alex Schneider