Re: Prototype Rails2019 Clinic Schedeule and Descriptions

John Hagen <sprinthag@...>

Whenever I had a new (to me at least. Not necessarily new as in brand new) vehicle, when the first slippery conditions would occur for the season, I’d go to the lot of an abandoned business or closed park or whatever and do just that on their empty parking lot. Not go crazy (attracts too much of the wrong kind of attention) but enough so that I would get to know how the vehicle would react to my imputs.

John Hagen

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Nelson
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 12:32 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Prototype Rails2019 Clinic Schedeule and Descriptions

FWIW my very first time behind the wheel (50 years ago) was the morning after an ice storm.  Coach took us to a big parking lacking bumpers and poles and we all practiced spinning out and regaining control.  Dunno if the kiddies today get similar lessons, the pampered darlings, but they should simply because such weather events do occur.

Dave Nelson