From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of mopacfirst
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2018 9:54 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] WM 4201 -4450

The door is problematic too, since it appears to be an early Youngstown style.  I don't offhand know of a source for this door in 8' width.  But the underframe is a perfect Branchline design.  Perhaps the relatively heavy crossbearers near the edges of the door opening may have contributed to the similarity.

And I second the desire for a welded side model, five-panel or six-panel.

Ron Merrick