From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Garth Groff
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2018 12:15 PM
To: RealSTMFC@groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Airbrush Make-up

Friends,

A few days ago I saw a TV ad for the Luminess airbrush make-up system. This includes a cup-type airbrush and a small compressor for a list price of about $40: https://www.luminessair.com/HomePage.aspx . A search reveals that there are similar kits available from other manufacturers.

Has anyone ever experimented with these for weathering? Information on diluting acrylic paint and clean-up considerations would be useful. Even the make-up sold to go through the brush might be useful as-is for freight cars--it is all earth tones.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff