Cocoa Beach January 2019 Shake 'N Take-Southern boxcar (272500-272999)

O Fenton Wells

We are getting down to the wire and still have not been able to locate but 4 photos of this Southern boxcar (272500-272999).  I've checked the usual sources, Bob's photos, Ted Culotta and other Southern fans but haven't been able to come up with anything.  If anyone has a photo they would share or knows of someone who might  I'd certainly be grateful.  Yes I googled as well, no joy.  I'm beginning to believe that these cars were very bashful and photo shy!!!
Thanking anyone in advance,
Fenton