Re: Red Caboose / Intermountain GS Gondola Ends

John Sykes III

Doubt it.

Right now Intermountain is struggling to get their finished products out of China.  They have contracts with new factories, but need to backfill orders for wheelsets and pre-announced products first.  As far as I can find out, wheelsets are the only parts that Intermountain is advertising right now.  None of the other parts in their catalog are available as far as I can tell, and probably won't be for a year or more (I need early Dreadnaught [4-4] ends and Murphy raised panel roofs for PFE reefers -- searched every website known to man and no joy).

-- John