Re: Eglin Car Shops/Yarmouth Model Works

Pierre Oliver

John,
Thanks for the shoutout.
And note to all, one does not require a Paypal account to order through the Paypal checkout. You can process an order with only a credit card

Pierre Oliver
www.elgincarshops.com
www.yarmouthmodelworks.com
On 1/05/19 10:54 a.m., John Sykes III via Groups.Io wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

I was looking for Sylvan detail parts with little success, then found out that ECS/YMW had acquired that end of Sylvan's business (Duh, I'm probably the last to know!).  I went to their website and found it easy to use, plus the shopping cart and checkout is handled directly by PayPal which makes it incredibly easy to use, as long as you have a PayPal account.  I got a lifetime supply of Carmer cut levers, several Dreadnaught ends, a Hutchins and a Murphy flat roof, just for starts.  STMFC modelers' heaven!  Thanks, Pierre.

If they ever add some more reefer-specific parts, I'll never set foot outside of my workshop forever!

-- John