Re: If you are shopping for an Airbrush. . .

John Sykes III

Bill:

I agree with you, but my fave is Paasche.  I have 2 VLs and a VLS (note -- all internal mix) that I use with a manifold to handle 3 weathering colors at once (rust, grimy black and grime -- obviously I do PRR).  I may add a Talon in the future for detail work.  I only use solvent-based paints (Floquil [still], ScaleCoat I and ScaleCoat II).  I have a Badger and a Testors AB, but never use them.

I think it depends what you were taught with.  In my case, my model-painting guru used Paasche.

-- John