Clark

An excellent little film.

Paul Doggett

On 6 Jan 2019, at 15:25, Clark Propst <cepropst@q.com> wrote:

Above is a link to a short video sent to me by Jason Klocke. I’ve built a couple models of the M&StL 52000 series box cars before using Ertl models with DW ends having only a photo snow covered car shot from an odd angle as a guide. Gene Green sent me the AFE file on them and some ‘detail’ photos he took of a car that survived as a shed somewhere. These cars were built in 42 on xCNW 16000 series reefer underframes with a carbody built like USRA DS cars with Dreadnaught ends.  I’ve always wondered if these cars had fishbelly underframes and by the looks of it they did. Happy me. Now I want to get some Westerfield USRA flat kits to build some more  ;  ))

Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa