FS HO scale freight cars

Fran Giacoma

With the help of this group and a recently acquired ORER, I am adjusting the car fleet on my HO scale September 1956 B&O Shenandoah Sub-division layout. For sale are a few cars that don't fit in:

  1. Accurail steel reefer MDT 12084 Lackawanna - $8
  2. Intermountain boxcar Kansas City Southern KCS 18721 - $15
  3. Kadee boxcar Monon CIL 726 - $15

All are:

  • used but in very good condition
  • have metal wheels, Kadee #148 couplers (trip pins removed), and air hoses
  • do not come in original box
  • come from a smoke free/pet free home
  • are slightly weathered

Shipping/handling extra (continental US only).

Check or money order accepted. Pictures available upon request.

Contact me offline at frangiacoma@... if interested. Thanks.

Fran Giacoma