Re: Need FGE Book!

Nelson Moyer

I hope it’s not too far ‘down the road’ or I won’t live to see it. Soon would be better.

Nelson Moyer

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tony Thompson
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2019 7:08 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Need FGE Book!

Not true about Boyle. Pat had only collected some material. Rumor naturally expanded this to “well along.”

The book is coming down the road from Bill Welch, and it will be impressive.

Tony Thompson

On Jan 12, 2019, at 5:18 PM, Scott H. Haycock <shhaycock@...> wrote:

John,

Bill Welch is working on this book.

Scott Haycock

On January 12, 2019 at 3:11 PM "John Sykes III via Groups.Io" <johnsykesiii@...> wrote:

Not specifically aimed at Tony Thompson, but . . . the model railroading community really needs an FGE reference book.  Similar but smaller than the PFE book.  There is John White's GYF work out there, but there are only a total of 3 or 4 pages devoted to FGE.  I understand that at one point Richard Hendrickson was working on an FGE book but put the project aside.  I do not have the skills or resources to even think about such a project, but someone out there must.  How about the ACL/SAL/Southern bunch?  Uncle Joe?

-- John