From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Bill Welch <fgexbill@...>
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2019 9:04 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Riveting Thoughts

Yes, believe it or not, Testers.

I may just be good luck but it has worked the few times I have tried it. I think the fact that the surfaced is roughed up by media blasting with Baking Soda is part of it. Do this before applying the rivets.

I keep forgetting about the Athearn Snow Plow that George uses and I think as does Ted Culotta. I need to order a couple.

Bill Welch