Re: Lake States Photo Collection

Dave Boss

David
            I 'am thankful to you for the guidance on the tank cars. I'm particularly interested in the oil regions of W Pa., and photos of the types of cars in this region are rare. The cars in service there were built by small builders, and are somewhat unique. Kit bashing is just about a must. With a limited supply the models to work with it's a great help to have someone that can identify,the cars so one can sort through kits to possibly build a reasonable model of these tank cars that aren't available, and probably never will be.
Dave