Not a problem, Ralph... Glad to help. And, I've made dumber mistakes in my time.

Bill Daniels
San Francisco, CA

On Saturday, January 19, 2019, 7:00:58 PM PST, Ralph W. Brown <rbrown51@...> wrote:

Ok.  That makes a lot more sense.  I was so taken with 32001 that I completely missed the Pullman RR Co. car, arch bar trucks, truss rods and all.

Thanks for the clarification.

Pax,

Ralph Brown
Portland, Maine
PRRT&HS No. 3966
NMRA No. L2532

rbrown51[at]maine[dot]rr[dot]com

Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2019 9:55 PM
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] PULLMAN RR CO

I believe that the question in question was regarding the PULLMAN boxcar in the image, and not the ATSF car.

Bill Daniels
San Francisco, CA

On Saturday, January 19, 2019, 6:51:48 PM PST, Ralph W. Brown <rbrown51@...> wrote:

Hi Ron,

Perhaps I’ve missed something, but if we’re talking about AT&SF 32001, the apparently very new, clean and clearly legible stencil just above the side sill identifies the car as an A.R.A. XM built 6-1917.  It also appears to me to have all the requisite safety appliances for interchange.  What have I missed to lead you to believe otherwise?