Sent: Monday, January 21, 2019 12:07 PM
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Staley Tank Car question and modeling advice

This car is an ACF product, like a Type 7 or 8.  An approach modeling this car could be from an F&C tank car kit, probably the high walkway car, with the running boards lowered.  What isn't clear from the on-line photos is whether the end sill of the kit has the trapezoid shaped end sill.  The hand rail across the tank ends are a notable feature.

Steve Hile