Re: deliver something other than livestock

Rod Miller

In Morris' book on the SP Slim Gauge, there is a photo of
loose ore being transferred by wheelbarrow across the dock
to a standard gauge box car where it was shoveled loose onto
the floor of the car. Certainly a non-intuitive use of a
boxcar. The book isn't handy so I can't provide more
information; let me know if it is wanted and I will provide it.

--
Rod Miller
Handcraftsman