Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Vallejo Paint Colors
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Date: Thursday, January 24, 2019, 4:54 PM

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for the info and the images.  I’m new to
Vallejo paint and thus
far have only Amaranth Red Model Color that I ordered from
Walmart of all places
(last bottles so the website said), and intend to use as a
starting point for
early PRR freight car color, but I yet to give it a try.
I’ve found no
retailers in this area that carry the line, and haven’t
found an online retailer
that stocks the Vallejo color charts for Model Air or Model
Color.
Walthers lists “Acrylicos Vallejo SL” as a manufacturer
on its advanced search,
but lists none of its products!  I’d be interested in
knowing your source
of supply for these paints.

Also, which yellows are you using for FEGX reefers, and
do they pertain to
any particular eras?

Ralph

Brown