Re: Vallejo Paint Colors

Bruce Griffin

Ralph,

i only found two yellows readily available, but the stock on Amazon changes constantly. Model Air Yellow 71.078 is fairly mustard or golden yellow, while Model Air Medium Yellow 71.002 is a fairly bright yellow. The first seems like a traditional reefer color and a combination might be better for FGEX. I purchased these from Amazon, I use Amazon Prime for its free shipping, TV, and Music applications, so its a bargain for me.

I would love to hear Bill Welch’s take on the two colors.

I added a photo photo of the two colors next to a Stanley tape measure with a yellow for a reference.

Beat Regards,
Bruce Griffin
Ashland, MD