Re: NP, SP&S, and CB&Q 52ft flatcars with 13" side sill.

thompson@...

Aaron Gjermundson asked:
Were the NP, SP&S, and CB&Q the only roads that purchased 52ft
flatcars with 13" side sill and a deep fish belly center sill? Would
any "Q" or SP&S fan be able to help me find a picture of one of their
cars. The cars are similar in construction to the 40ft USRA kit by
Tichy and ERTL, except for the lenth of course.
I doubt those were the only roads; SP for one had a couple of classes of
this design also. I assume you typed too fast on that "USRA kit" comment,
as it's a 1928 or so prototype IIRC.