Re: Eastern Car Works 65' mill gondolas

Tim O'Connor

If one is just a half way decent modeler it's easy to figure out how to drop the height of the
ECW gondola kits. Just make sure you do, because they look ridiculous otherwise. :-)

Tim O'

On 1/25/2019 7:15 PM, Benjamin Hom wrote:
Ron Merrick wrote:
"I have my G26 assembled, up to the point of adding grabs.  I'm going to carve off the molded grabs on the end and put wire grabs there too."

Ensure you address the most serious operational issue of this kit - the model rides too high on its trucks.  See Elden's TKM article for details on fixing this.

Ben Hom
--
*Tim O'Connor*
*Sterling, Massachusetts*