Re: Ertl Boxcar

Todd Horton

I model 1957, I couldn't remember what car design the ERTL model was of.

Todd Horton

From: Todd Sullivan via Groups.Io <sullivant41@...>
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2019 10:21 AM
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Ertl Boxcar

Wow.  Many railroads had them.  It might be easier for us to reply if we knew what part of the country you are modeling (New England, Pacific NW, etc.), then we could list the railroads from that area that had them.  Another aspect of your question is that many of these USRA double sheathed cars were rebuilt in various ways in the 1930s and 1940s with steel sides, ends and roof.   Providing the era you model would also be helpful in providing useful answers.

Todd Sullivan.