From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...>
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2019 9:57 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Rust Belt Boxcars Cocoa Beach Handout

Brian

really excellent analysis of box car fleets... lots of food for thought in here. :-)

Tim O'Connor

On 1/19/2019 10:24 PM, Brian Carlson via Groups.Io wrote:

It was great to see everyone at Cocoa Beach this year. It is currently 15 degrees and snowing in Buffalo. As I mentioned during my clinic, I am sharing my handout here.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rscctah7pt73urw/AADoQaw_kr2KdNSftQcKb6yba?dl=0

The shared link should take everyone to a dropbox folder with 2 files, a PDF of my Presentation without the Photos, and a Excel spreadsheet containing the data I have compiled over the past 10-12 years.  I didn’t edit the spreadsheet so there are some tabs that contain information on the rolling stock I own or want, don’t judge me, lol.   The Spreadsheet contains original data from Tim Gilbert and additional railroad data I have added from the 1957 and some 1950 ORER data.

I enjoyed giving the clinic and I received many compliments on it.  Therefore, I volunteered to give it at RPM East in March. Therefore, I have set the dropbox link to expire in a month, and then I will update the presentation for RPM East.  Any questions, you can ask on list or directly at prrk41361_AT_yahoo_DOT_com

If you weren’t at Cocoa the abstract of my clinic can be found here http://prototyperails.com/PDF/Abstracts_rev04_2019.pdf

Brian J. Carlson, P.E.

Cheektowaga NY

Sterling, Massachusetts