Re: Linkage repair on a brass locomotive

Bryian Sones

Sorry I meant that for Todd Horton not Tony.

Kind Regards

Bryian Sones
Union Pacific Prototype Modeler
Murrieta, CA

On Tuesday, January 29, 2019 6:01 PM, Bryian Sones via Groups.Io <bryian.sones@...> wrote:

Hi Tony,

Sorry unable to post a pic at the moment but possibly later. The side rod linkage that is broken attaches to the Eccentric; The locomotive is a Ho scale,  Key Imports early Challenger
If that helps any? I'll try and post a pick later.

Thanks,

Bryian Sones
Union Pacific Prototype Modeler
Murrieta, CA

On Tuesday, January 29, 2019 5:36 PM, Todd Horton via Groups.Io <toddchorton@...> wrote:

Brian, Can you post a picture of what broke?

Todd Horton