From: Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...>
Date: 1/30/19 12:05 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] GM&O 4670

Ben

Yep, you're right. Including the War Emergency cars, the GM&O had
"modern" single sheathed
box cars with 4-4, 4-5, and 5-5 ends! I think you're right - looks like
GM&O followed the 1932, then
the 1937, and then the modified 1937 AAR designs. A case of they liked
the box cars but preferred
to use wood sides - perhaps to mollify their local lumber mill customers.

Tim O'Connor

--
*Tim O'Connor*
*Sterling, Massachusetts*