Re: USRA DOUBLE SHEATH BOXCAR DRAWINGS

Dennis Storzek

On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 11:32 AM, O Fenton Wells wrote:
Didn't Mainline Modeler did an extensive series on these boxcars in the late 1970's I seem to remember.
Fenton
We're going in circles here, Fenton. The Mainline Modeler drawings have been mentioned. While Hundman attempted to correct most the features that were included in the pre-production drawings widely published in the trade press of the day, but never made it into the production cars, he introduced his own errors, certainly including his rendition of the door hardware. His dipiction of original paint schemes was simply atrocious.

Dennis Storzek