From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Carlson via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2019 8:27 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] CG 37 box cars

I think any space kit would be beyond the scope of this list.  Unless it’s a real early space kit. :)

Brian J. Carlson from frigid Buffalo. It might be warmer in moderate jail.

On Jan 31, 2019, at 7:07 PM, Clark Propst <cepropst@q.com> wrote:

I've got a set of old Champ CofG box car decals. I checked Ed's list showing several number series, but my RMJ only had a photo of the door and a half car. Anyone have a photo of a single 6' door car. I've got the decals and a space kit, would like to marry the two.
WC Propst