NP stock car replacement ends for CV kit

mopacfirst

Several years ago I ordered a set of new resin ends to fit the NP Central Valley stock car, which requires modifications to get it to the correct width.  I offered to sell off the remaining three sets of ends, since I'm only going to do one car and the ends came in a set to do four cars.  At least two people responded, but I couldn't deliver because the ends were out of stock and it took a year to make more.  So I'm making this offer again, I'll sell the other three sets for $8. each, I pay shipping.  Sorry I could not retrieve those original requestors since the emails are probably in my yahoo account that spam-ed out.

off-list, please, mopacfirst at gmail dot com

Ron Merrick